Basic Compliance Policy
Based on our management policy that “We recognize our responsibility to society and offer beneficial products and services while maintaining the highest standards of integrity. Through our growth, we will contribute to society and enrich the lives of our employees.”, We hereby establish and execute the Basic Compliance Policy as follows.
This policy defines the behavior standards that NAGASE Group and its officers and employees will observe as they carry out their work.
We require our officers and employees to comply with these standards and team them to others by example—particularly to co-workers. Any danger of non-compliance must be addressed without delay, and officers or employees should identify the root cause of the issue, taking steps to prevent any recurrence.
1. Comply with applicable laws and regulations; conform to internal rules
- Conduct business fairly and in good faith, in keeping with laws, company rules and social norms.
- Conduct work in keeping with internationally accepted norms to ensure our growth as a global enterprise.
- Comply strictly with domestic and foreign laws including laws regarding bribery and competition laws.
2. Eliminate anti-social elements
We firmly reject any anti-social elements that threaten the public order and safety.
3. Provide useful products and services
Contribute to society through useful goods and services.
4. Respect employee personality and individuality
- We foster a corporate culture in which employees can contribute with their independence and creativity.
- We will protect employee health, respect their basic rights, and treat them fairly and without discrimination. We will provide a safe and enriching work environment for our employees.
5. Disclose information
We will ensure management transparency by fairly disclosing corporate information to our stakeholders, including our customers, suppliers, employees, and shareholders.
6. Protect the global environment
We recognize and perform on our responsibility to improve the environment.
7. Responsibilities to top management
The top management of all NAGASE Group members including NAGASE & CO., LTD.., Ltd. shall take the lead to ensure that the business is administered “with the highest standard of dignity as a member of society”.
8. For inquiries about our Compliance
For inquiries about our Compliance please click this.