Nagase & Co., Ltd.'s Web site (the "Web Site") is managed and operated by Nagase & Co. Ltd. ("Nagase") for the purpose of describing and explaining Nagase's business activities.
By using the Web Site, you agree to the following terms and conditions; please read and understand them before using the Web Site. Nagase reserves the right to change the content of the Web Site without prior notice.
Copyright on all text, documents, graphics, design, and other content contained on the Web Site is owned by Nagase, the original author, or other copyright holders. No part of the information and other content contained on this Web Site may be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used for any commercial enterprise, as defined by the Copyright Act of Japan.
Nagase makes no guarantees regarding any of the text, documents, or graphics, or any of their content, contained on this Web Site. Nagase disclaims any and all liability for any damages, loss, or injury caused by the use of the Web Site.
Nagase reserves the right to change or remove any or all of the content of the Web Site without prior notice.
The Web Site contains predictions and other forward-looking statements based on assumptions about the future, forecasts of future events and circumstances, and plans for the future. Actual results of operations and other outcomes may differ from those expressed or implied by such forward-looking statements due to risks and uncertainties associated with the global economy, competition, currency exchange rate fluctuations, and other factors.
Your Use of the Website
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any portion of the Website by any means other than through the interface that is provided by Nagase, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with Nagase. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) the Website through any automated means (including use of scripts, “headless browsers,” or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on this website. Automated data harvesting of the content hosted in this Website is strictly prohibited.
Whether on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any third party, you may not:
- ・Make any commercial use of the Website or its content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- ・Download, copy or transmit any content for the benefit of any other merchant;
- ・Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, data or other device or mechanism (including browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Website other than the search engine and search agents provided by Nagase or generally publicly available browsers;
- ・Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Website;
- ・Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Website content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any Content, account information, product listings, descriptions, prices or images.
By accessing or otherwise using the site you agree to these “Caution before use”. If at any time you do not accept all of these “Caution before use”, you must immediately stop using the Website. Nagase reserves the right to modify these “Caution before use”.
We recommend the following operating systems and software for optimal use of the Web Site. Also, the latest versions of your Web browser and plugins may be required to view some content.
- Operating system
Windows 7 (or later)
MacOSX (or later)
- Web Browser
Windows：Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 (or later)、Latest Google Chrome
Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 (or later)
The Web Site and Web site policy, including the terms and conditions of use, is to be interpreted in accord with and governed by the laws of Japan.