Official Social Media Accounts
The following Communication Guidelines (hereinafter the ”Guidelines") have been established for social networking service (hereinafter “SNS”) accounts operated by NAGASE & CO., LTD. (hereinafter "These Accounts"). We ask that you verify your agreement to These Guidelines before using These Accounts.
1. Account Overview
- 1) Account name: 長瀬産業株式会社 (NAGASE Group)
- 2) Account manager: NAGASE & CO., LTD.
- 3) Purpose of operation: Posting of information and various items of content related to the business activities of NAGASE & CO., LTD. (Hereinafter "NAGASE").
- 4) Times which NAGASE is active on These Accounts: NAGASE, in principal, is active on The Accounts from 9:00 a.m. to 5:15 p.m. Japan Standard Time (except for year-end & New Year's holidays, Saturdays, Sundays and other holidays determined by NAGASE), but may also be posted at other times in some cases.
2. Posts, responses to inquiries, and following
- 1) NAGASE does not reply to all inquiries transmitted to These Accounts through comments or direct messaging.
- 2) To make inquiries or express opinions regarding NAGASE or the NAGASE Group products or services, please use the contact link on the NAGASE website (https://www.nagase.co.jp/english/contact/).
- 3) NAGASE does not follow every user who follows These Accounts. NAGASE may, in some cases, follow users who do not follow These Accounts.
3. Please note the following items
- 1) NAGASE assumes no responsibility for comments posted by users.
- 2) NAGASE assumes no responsibility for loss or damage to any user which may be caused by their use content or services associated with These Accounts, or for loss or damage sustained due to an inability to use them.
- 3) NAGASE assumes no responsibility for loss or damage sustained due to disputes between users arising in association with These Accounts, or for loss or damage sustained by a user or a third party due to a dispute between the user and third party.
- 4) In addition to matters described in items 1) and 3), NAGASE assumes no responsibility for loss or damage sustained by a user or a third party as a result of items associated with These Accounts.
- 6) These Accounts are operated in accordance with the systems of the relevant SNS providers. NAGASE cannot respond regarding the state of operation of those systems. NAGASE also cannot respond to technical inquiries, etc., regarding each SNS provider's website or regarding the functions or methods of use of software applications provided by the SNS providers or by third party companies.
- 7) These Guidelines are subject to change without prior notice.
When engaging with These Accounts, please refrain from posting comments such as those described below. NAGASE may take actions such as deleting comments and blocking accounts without prior notice if any of the content falls under the following items.
- 1) Information that is discriminatory, defamatory, insulting, discrediting or damaging to the reputation of NAGASE (defined here and in the following items as including NAGASE corporate officers and employees) or a third party;
- 2) Information related to human rights, religion, philosophy or creed;
- 3) Information that constitutes or incites crimes or illegal acts, or which poses a danger of doing so;
- 4) Information that infringes upon the rights of NAGASE or third parties, such as copyright, image rights or other intellectual property rights;
- 5) Information that identifies, discloses or divulges the personal information of a third party without the permission of the principal to whom that information pertains;
- 6) Information posted while impersonating any identity other than the user's own, including that of NAGASE;
- 7) Information that contains falsehoods, non-factual content or rumor, or which encourages the spread of rumors;
- 8) Information that contains computer viruses or other programs that could cause harm to numerous unspecified users;
- 9) Information containing advertising, affiliate marketing or other information recognizable as being for-profit in nature;
- 10) Information associated with political, religious or election campaign activities;
- 11) Information that violates public order and morals, or is associated with antisocial forces;
- 12) Any other information deemed inappropriate by NAGASE.
5. Applicable laws and courts of jurisdiction
Japanese Law is to be applied as the governing law for These Guidelines. Any dispute arising with respect to These Guidelines shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court as the court of first instance.
NAGASE may discontinue operation of These Accounts or delete These Accounts without prior notice.
To make inquiries or express opinions regarding NAGASE or the NAGASE Group products or services, please use the Contact Page on the NAGASE website（https://www.nagase.co.jp/english/contact/).